Nuvation Energy's High-Voltage BMS is designed to manage utility-scale energy storage systems up to 1250 VDC and to meet the external communication requirements of smart grids. This MESA conformant commercial-grade battery management system meets industry-recognized interoperability standards for utility-scale batteries and inverters.
This base kit contains modules and module-wiring to enable you to monitor up to 4 series-connected 12V Lead-Acid monoblocks.
Additional 12V 4 channel add-on Kits (NUV100-CI-4M12-CSK) are available for systems with more than 4 series-connected blocks.
- Kit + Support: This purchase option includes the Kit contents below as well as First System Quick Start, Integration and Support.
- Kit: This purchase option only includes the Kit contents below.
- 1x High-Voltage BMS - Stack Controller, DIN Mount
- 1x High-Voltage BMS - Power Interface, 1250V, DIN Mount
- 1x Cell Interface, 12V 4 channel, Bulkhead
- Stack Controller:
- 1x Cable, Stack Bus, 300VDC, 1m
- 1x Cable, CAT.5e, UTP, Ethernet, 2m
- 1x Cable, GPIO, 4 in, 300VDC, 1m*
- 1x Cable, GPIO, 4 out, 300VDC, 1m*
- Power Interface:
- 1x Cable, Stack Power, 1250VDC, 2m
- 1x Cable, Current Shunt, 1250VDC, 1m
- 1x Cable, Contactor, 4-Coil, 300VDC, 1m*
- 1x Cable, Interlock, 300VDC
- 1x Cable, External Power, 300VDC, 1m
- 1x Part, Power Supply, 24VDC 2.5A, DIN Mount*
- Cell Interface:
- 1x Cable, Battery Cells, 12V 4 channel, 1250VDC, 2m
- 1x Cable, Temperature, 8 sensors, 1250VDC, 2m
- 1x Cable, Link Bus, 300VDC, 1m
*These items are also available in other configurations and can be purchased separately.
First System Quick Start, Integration and Support
(Only included in the Kit + Support purchase option)
Nuvation Energy provides a range of consulting, design, and system integration services to organizations designing and building energy storage systems. Our clients range from manufacturers of custom battery packs in the kilowatt range to developers of megawatt-scale energy storage systems.
This service includes email and phone support for the first 30 days after you receive your Nuvation Energy BMS. Our engineers will get you started with integrating your BMS into your Energy Storage System, assist you with BMS troubleshooting the system, and provide training on the BMS.
Our engineers are available from 9 am to 5 pm (EST), Monday to Friday, excluding Nuvation Energy observed holidays.
For additional support options, please contact us.
Nuvation High-Voltage BMS™
- Product Brochure
- High-Voltage BMS - NUV100 Datasheet
- Installation Guide
- Software Reference Manual
- Operator Interface Manual
- Communication Protocol Reference Guide
- MESA Energy Storage Information Models
- 3D Models