Nuvation Energy's High-Voltage BMS is designed to manage utility-scale energy storage systems up to 1250 VDC and to meet the external communication requirements of smart grids. This MESA conformant commercial-grade battery management system meets industry-recognized interoperability standards for utility-scale batteries and inverters.
The base kit contains modules and module-wiring to enable you to monitor up to 16 series-connected cells.
Additional 16 channel add-on Cell Interface Kits are available for systems with more than 16 series-connected cells.
Temperature Sensors - 10kΩ NTC thermistors, pre-wired for temperature measurement of cells or surrounding areas, to the Cell Interface.
- 2 thermistors, UL*
- 7 thermistors, UL*
- 2 coil - Connects up to 2 external contactor coils
- 3 coil, UL - Connects up to 3 external contactor coils*
- 4 coil - Connects up to 4 external contactor coils
- 2 in/2 out - Two separate cables. One with 2 input connections and one with 2 output connections
- 4 in/4 out - Two separate cables. One with 4 input connections and one with 4 output connections
*These cables are compliant for usage in applications that require UL safety certifications.
- 1x High-Voltage BMS - Stack Controller, no CAN, DIN Mount
- 1x High-Voltage BMS - Power Interface, 1250V, DIN Mount
- 1x Cell Interface, 16 channel, Bulkhead
- Stack Controller:
- 1x Cable, Stack Bus, 300VDC, 1m
- 1x Cable, CAT.5e, UTP, Ethernet, 2m
- 2x Cable, GPIO, 300VDC, 1m (GPI and GPO)*
- Power Interface:
- 1x Cable, Stack Power, 1250VDC, 2m
- 1x Cable, Current Shunt, 1250VDC, 1m
- 1x Cable, Contactor, 300VDC, 1m*
- 1x Cable, Interlock, 300VDC
- 1x Cable, External Power, 300VDC, 1m
- 1x Part, Power Supply, 24VDC 2.5A, DIN Mount
- Cell Interface:
- 1x Cable, Battery Cells, 16 channel, 1250VDC, 2m
- 1x Cable, Temperature, 1250VDC, 2m*
- 1x Cable, Link Bus, 300VDC, 1m
Please note that this Stack Controller variant does not support CAN. For variant with CAN-support, please contact us as it has extended lead-times.
*Variant will be based on the Purchase Options selected.
For datasheets, manuals, guides, and other technical resources, please visit: